Monday, March 9, 2015

Web based activities


Hi everybody,

I see some of you might have still questions about the web based activity you are to share with your classmates for the second grade of the module. Here is a list of the steps and the link to access the samples I showed you the other day in class. Have a blast!

1. Select a non-educational web site.
2. Create a lesson using that web site.
3. Write a lesson plan for the class. (Keep in mind the elements and approaches we talked about as well as the instructional objectives material)
4. Talk briefly about the web page and the activity in class. (Wednesday March 11)
5. Send the lesson plan by mail. (Deadline: Thursday March 12) I know you are to start the next module that day but I am so nice that I am giving you an extra day. Isn't your teacher the best?




3 comments: